Bridal Hair Stylist and Makeup Services, Toronto, Vancouver
7 Beauty Tips: Radiant Skin & Hair on your Wedding Day
1. Begin using a hair treatment twice a week to properly nourish your hair. A fantastic product we recommend is Kerastase.
2. Only thread or pluck your eyebrows. If you have gotten into the habit of waxing them, stop now! Waxing slowly breaks down the collagen in your skin and can cause the eyelids to sag prematurely. It also takes off a layer of skin that you can see once the eyeshadow is applied. Find a fantastic eyebrow threading specialist and stick with them. We recommend Mary from Salon Sonya near Yonge & 401.
3. Trim off all the dead/split ends of your hair.
4. Drink copious amounts of water and herbal tea to detox your body and allow your skin’s radiant glow to shine through.
5. Invest in monthly facials.
6. Begin properly exfoliating the skin twice a week. Use an exfoliator that is not too abrasive as you do not want to damage your skin. Invest in a great quality product that is specific to your skin type to ensure it will work effectively.
7. Begin using sugar and olive oil mixed together to do regular lip exfoliations. When you seal the deal with a kiss, you want to make sure your lips are soft, plumped up and gorgeous! Another great option is Sara Happ’s Lip Scrubs. To hydrate, we recommend Kiehls’ lip balm, Dior Rose lip balm or Rosebud Salve from Sephora.