Bridal Hair Stylist and Makeup Services, Toronto, Vancouver
Article in Niche Magazine – Top 10 Beauty Hacks
Fancy Face Inc.’s Brittany Gray is a regular contributor to Niche Magazine. In their winter issue, she shares her top 10 beauty hacks she learned after a decade of being in the beauty industry! With these tips and tricks, along with a few essential items in your makeup bag, you’ll look fabulous no matter what the situation.
- Put your mascara on while looking down into a compact.
- Apply lip stain under your lipstick for an all-day, touch up free wear.
- Swipe translucent powder on top of your concealer to lock eye makeup in place all day, if you have a problem with runny mascara and eyeliner.
- Only apply primer and foundation where you need it.
- Use bronzer as an eyeshadow.
- Use coconut oil to remove your eye makeup.
- Use a nude lip liner for bigger looking lips.
- Use a clean, unused toothbrush and spray some hairspray on the bristles to use as a brow gel.
- Use a pink or red lipstick to lightly dab on the apple of your cheeks, in place of blush.
- Add a bit of clear Chapstick or EOS to your cheekbones for dewy looking skin.
Click the article images to read the full article!!