Bridal Hair Stylist and Makeup Services, Toronto, Vancouver
Booking Process with Fancy Face Inc.
Congratulations on your engagement!! We at Fancy Face Inc. know how important your wedding day is to you, and we are here to make you look and feel the best on your special day!
If you would like us to glam you up for your wedding day, here is how the booking process will go (along with some helpful tips!)
- Fill out the booking form on: http://www.fancyface.ca/contact/
- Receive a personalized quote within 24 hours
BOOK A TRIAL (Optional)
- Send us your availability for the trial. We will book you in within a few days, after coordinating a mutual date with our artists’ schedules.
- Send us a few photos of your desired hair and makeup looks prior to the trial, so we can have the artist prepare
- We will contact you the week of the trial to confirm the appointment.
- After the trial, we will follow up with you to see how it went.
BOOKING THE WEDDING
- Let us know if you were happy with the trial and want to go ahead with the booking! We will need a 50% deposit of the total invoice to secure your booking. Or if you haven’t had a trial yet, you can still place a deposit first then book a trial at any time. We recommend at least a month prior to your wedding.
- After the deposit is made, your services are officially confirmed!
- On the week of your wedding, we will contact you to confirm final details and to collect the final payment.
AFTER THE WEDDING
- We hope you were happy with the services! We’d love if you can leave us a review on Wedding Wire: http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/fancy-face-inc-toronto-vancouver/bb18ecb6b62d5686.html
- We would love to see photos from your wedding day! Please send some to us when you receive them. We would love to showcase some on our website gallery and social media as well (with your permission!)
SOME ESSENTIAL TIPS
*The trial is an additional cost – please refer to the price list for rates
*Our busy wedding dates book up 6-12 months in advance, but we sometimes have last minute availability. We recommend booking with us as early in advance as possible, to ensure you ge a spot!
*We are unable to hold wedding dates without a deposit. To ensure you are booked in for your desired number of services, appropriate number of artists, and desired time frame/location…we require a deposit.
*After the deposit is made, please confirm with us the time you have to be ready by for the wedding day. Ensure you leave in enough time for taking photos and getting to your venue in time for the ceremony! It’s always best to leave extra time than be too rushed on the morning.
*Always keep us up to date on any detail changes, so we can update our records and ensure we always remain on the same page regarding the booking.
*The artist(s) booked on your trial will be the same artist(s) on your wedding day if you are happy with their work.
*Clip-In Extensions must be supplied by you! We recommend purchasing the remy hair extensions from Sally’s Beauty Supply
*False Lashes are an additional cost to apply, even if you supply your own. Our artists will have a range of high quality lashes for you to choose form, so we suggest you use ours.
*Airbrush Foundation is great for professional photography. Read more about it here to decide whether or not you want to go ahead with it: http://www.fancyface.ca/faq-should-i-go-with-airbrush-foundation/
*We do not have individual portfolios of the artists to show – what you see on our website and Instagram (@fancyfaceinc) is a combination of all their work!