Bridal Hair Stylist and Makeup Services, Toronto, Vancouver
Bridal Beauty Checklist
To ensure you look your absolute best for your big day, here is our ultimate checklist of “bridal beauty to-dos”! It is never too early to start your beautifying process.
- Regular Manicures: To make sure your hands and nails stay beautiful to show off your beautiful new ring!
- Exercise: To look your best in your wedding gown, and for the honeymoon after the wedding.
- Exfoliate: Weekly exfoliations for your face as well as shoulders and arms will ensure you have healthy-looking, glowing skin leading up to and on your big day.
- Hair Treatments: Weekly deep-conditioning treatments for your hair will ensure you have shiny-looking, shimmering locks leading up to and on your big day.
- Whitening: If you want to whiten your teeth, do so about 3 months prior to the wedding day.
- Research: Start gathering inspiration photos for your dream wedding hair and makeup look! We suggest Pinterest or our Instagram account for endless beauty inspiration!
- Book your hair and makeup artist! We recommend doing so 8-12 months prior to the wedding day (at least) to ensure you secure a spot with us.
- Book your hair and makeup trial! We recommend doing so at least 1.5-2 months prior to the wedding day.