Bridal Hair Stylist and Makeup Services, Toronto, Vancouver
Recreate that Fancy Face Glam!
In this new series here on our blog, we will be showing you some of our recent clients and sharing with you all the products used so you can recreate the look! Here is one of our beautiful clients, Jwan. She had Brittany Gray glam her up for her engagement party.
She went for a smokey bronze and brown eye, lots of lashes, glowing skin and a nude lip. To create it for yourself, you will need:
- Kat Von D “Lock-It Foundation” ($42)
- Estee Lauder “Double Wear Stay-in-Place” ($45)
- MAC “Pro Longwear Concealer” ($25)
- Tom Ford “Eye Quad” in Cognac Sable ($80)
- Laura Mercier “Eye Art Artist’s Palette” ($70)
- Anastasia “Brow Wiz” in Medium Brown ($27)
- Ardell “Demi Wispies” Black Lashes ($16.99 – 5 pack)
- Kat Von D “Ink Liner” in Ultra Black ($23)
- Chanel “Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour Powder” ($90)
- Make Up For Ever “Ultra HD Stick Foundation” in 177=Y505 ($50)
- BECCA “Shimmering Skin Perfector” ($38)
- MAC “Mineralize Skinfinish” in Gold Deposit ($37)
- Too Faced “Melted Lipstick” in Nude ($30)
- MAC “Lip Pencil” in Whirl ($19.50)
- Laura Mercier “Translucent Loose Setting Powder” ($46)
- Urban Decay “De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray” ($36)
If you see any looks on our Instagram that you love and want to learn to re-create, let us know and we can post it in an upcoming post!