To ensure you look your absolute best for your big day, here is our ultimate checklist of “bridal beauty to-dos”! It is never too early to start your beautifying process.
- Regular Manicures: To make sure your hands and nails stay beautiful to show off your beautiful new ring!
- Exercise: To look your best in your wedding gown, and for the honeymoon after the wedding.
- Exfoliate: Weekly exfoliations for your face as well as shoulders and arms will ensure you have healthy-looking, glowing skin leading up to and on your big day.
- Hair Treatments: Weekly deep-conditioning treatments for your hair will ensure you have shiny-looking, shimmering locks leading up to and on your big day.
- Whitening: If you want to whiten your teeth, do so about 3 months prior to the wedding day.
- Research: Start gathering inspiration photos for your dream wedding hair and makeup look! We suggest Pinterest or our Instagram account for endless beauty inspiration!
- Book your hair and makeup artist! We recommend doing so 8-12 months prior to the wedding day (at least) to ensure you secure a spot with us.
- Book your hair and makeup trial! We recommend doing so at least 1.5-2 months prior to the wedding day.