If you are a bride-to-be who wants to look your best before, during and after your wedding…it’s time to step up your daily beauty routine! Start as early as possible to ensure you are ready when your big day arrives. Here are some of our top tips:
- Schedule Weekly Manicures: Or simply freshen it up yourself on a weekly basis. As soon as you get engaged, everyone will want to see your ring. Keep your hands and nails looking beautiful, to match your sparkling ring!
- Whiten Your Teeth: Prepare your teeth for all those photos you’ll be smiling for. If you want whiter teeth, choose a whitening toothpaste or get your teeth professionally whitened. Do not go overboard though as you don’t want them looking too artificial. Whitening them 6 months prior to the wedding will provide the best results.
- Eat Healthier: For healthier looking, glowing skin, start eating healthier by cutting down (or cutting out) sugars, sodium, alcohol and processed foods. Focus on green vegetables, fruits and lots of water.
- Book a Hair and/or Makeup Trial: Once you have your wedding day beauty services booked, it’s time to start collecting inspiration photos of the beauty looks you like and to schedule a trial. We recommend doing the trial 2-3 months prior to the big day. The artist will be able to help you choose your look (based on what looks best for your facial features and style) and perfect it.
- Prepare your Bridal Beauty Clutch: The hair and makeup looks provided by our artists should last throughout the day, however we also recommend you prepare a bridal beauty clutch of essential items to tackle any beauty emergency.