Valentine’s Day is a mere few days away, how will you be celebrating it? In need of some last-minute gift ideas? In addition to this day of love, February is also considered National Wedding Month (in the States but we can celebrate it too ;)) ! Why February? Not because Valentine’s Day falls in this month but because it is the time of year when most couples begin planning for their summer or fall weddings.
If you are one of those couples and still in need of a hair and makeup artist, you’ve come to the right place! Fancy Face Inc. would love to be a part of your special day – contact us to inquire about rates and book today!
Now here are some interesting fun facts about weddings you may or may not have known…
- The average age for a first-time bride is 27. For a groom it’s 29.
- 175 guests are invited to an average wedding.
- The average engagement ring costs $4,411 while the average wedding gown costs $800.
- An average engagement lasts for 16 months.
- 67% of women continue to wear the same fragrance they wore on their wedding day.