It is that time of year again! Can you believe it!!?? December has officially arrived….and you know what that means!! Time to head to the mall or turn on that computer and shop ’till you drop!
In an effort to help you discover the best beauty buys out there, I have compiled a holiday gift guide of what I feel are the best value sets at Sephora right now. With these sets, you truly get SO much bang for your buck & I also feel that the brands I have chosen really are the best choices on the market right now when it comes to makeup/skincare. These products can be found under “Value Sets” on the www.sephora.ca website. Hope this helps you decide on your gift purchases!!!
1) What girl doesn’t want the results of a pro facial in a bottle. Well, let me tell you. Glam Glow gives you just that. This set is a STEAL of a deal. Your friends will thank you… I promise. 😉 $76.00 at a $130.00 value. Pretty sweet!
2) Sex kitten makeup to the max!!! This Too Faced “Boudoir Eyes” set is perfect for your friend who loves to let her inner siren shine. Such smoulderingly gorgeous colors in the palette and the eye primer, mascara and liner have a serious cult following. You cannot go wrong with this buy. $79.00 at a $127.00 value.
3) This Narsissist Palette is truly to die for. The colors are epic for day to night use and they would be flattering on any skin tone. The other thing that I love about it is that it is compact. Easy to pop in your purse for an evening touch up on the go! $85.00 at a whopping $175.00 value.
4) This Nars “Virtual Domination” Cheek Palette is an absolute must. Nars has compiled some of the absolute best cheek shades for this palette and also created some new ones to only be showcased in this amazing value set. A $174.00 value for only $75.00. I promise your besties will LOVE this! What girl wouldn’t??
5) BEST DEAL OUT THERE!!: This Too Faced “Everything Nice” set is $68.00 at a $545.00 value!! The eye shadows are highly pigmented with amazing shades included! Also the blush, bronzer & highlighter are very flattering shades. The Too Faced “Better Than Sex” mascara is also one of my absolute faves.
Hope this has helped with your Christmas beauty buys!!!
With these choices above, you really can’t go wrong.