How To Use Eye Masks
- Remove from packaging.
- Ensure your face is freshly washed, clean and dry.
- Do not apply any moisturizers or eye creams.
- Tone skin then place the eye masks under your eyes and leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- The puffiness of the gel pad should diminish & soak into the skin until it feels like a sticker on the skin.
- Once dried out, peel off to reveal younger looking skin.
- Finish with applying the leftover serum from the packaging and then apply your go-to under eye moisturizer.
Tip from Britt
“I highly recommend placing the eye masks in the fridge over-night for extra swelling reduction.”
Aqua, glycerin, chondrus crisps powder, hydrolyzed collagen, xanthan gum, allantoin, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, mica, aroma.
*Currently only available in Canada