As much as we love working on bridal clients, we also LOVE to fancy up girls for their prom! High school prom marks the time when you end your teenage years and head into adulthood. It’s the perfect occasion to get glammed up and look your best. Here are some makeup tips we shared with City Life Magazine:
- Play it neutral for a timeless and chic look.
- Play up your eyes. A neutral eyeshadow with a touch of sparkle on the lid and wispy lashes for a fun flirty look.
- A fresh peach or pink colour for the cheeks will help you avoid looking washed out.
- An HD foundation will ensure your makeup looks perfect for the professional shots.
- Set your makeup with a powder to have it last all night, and withstand hours of dancing!
- Add a highlighter powder to your cheekbones for a “JLO glow”.
- Choose a lip colour that complements your skin tone best.
- Choose a matte bronzer that is 2 tones darker than your skin tone to add warmth.
Is your prom coming up? Book your hair and makeup with Fancy Face Inc.!