Bridal Hair Stylist and Makeup Services, Toronto, Vancouver
Here is another article from Brittany Gray in Niche Magazine’s Spring 2016 issue! The harsh winter months are finally coming to a close, as sunny days become more common and flowers begin to bloom. A new season means a revamp of your beauty bag! Spring is the perfect time to introduce new staples into your beauty routine. What do we suggest for the season?
- Lightweight foundation
- Ultra-volumizing mascara
- Matte lip colour
- Fresh fragrance
There you have it. What’s in your makeup bag this season?
To read the full article, click on the images below!
Fancy Face Inc.’s Brittany Gray is a regular contributor to Niche Magazine. In their winter issue, she shares her top 10 beauty hacks she learned after a decade of being in the beauty industry! With these tips and tricks, along with a few essential items in your makeup bag, you’ll look fabulous no matter what the situation.
- Put your mascara on while looking down into a compact.
- Apply lip stain under your lipstick for an all-day, touch up free wear.
- Swipe translucent powder on top of your concealer to lock eye makeup in place all day, if you have a problem with runny mascara and eyeliner.
- Only apply primer and foundation where you need it.
- Use bronzer as an eyeshadow.
- Use coconut oil to remove your eye makeup.
- Use a nude lip liner for bigger looking lips.
- Use a clean, unused toothbrush and spray some hairspray on the bristles to use as a brow gel.
- Use a pink or red lipstick to lightly dab on the apple of your cheeks, in place of blush.
- Add a bit of clear Chapstick or EOS to your cheekbones for dewy looking skin.
Click the article images to read the full article!!
We are so happy to see the wedding of Andrew and Melissa, one of our summer 2015 brides, featured in Wedluxe!! (We also had the pleasure of doing her hair and makeup this past weekend for her baby shower!) The gorgeous bride wore a stunning Vera Wang dress with Christian Louboutin shoes. Their fairytale wedding took place at Hazelton Manor. Inspiration for the details and decor came from the bride’s love of cherry blossom trees. Photography was by Amsis Photography , planning by Fab Fete, design & florals by Rachel Clingen.
Hair and makeup done by Fancy Face Inc.! We loved fancying up these beautiful ladies!!