Bridal Hair Stylist and Makeup Services, Toronto, Vancouver
We have some VERY exciting news to share with you all…Fancy Face Inc. has just started a partnership with Locks & Mane! We will now be supplying you with top-quality, all-natural/remy, long-lasting hair extensions to create the hairstyle of your dreams. Locks & Mane’s hair extensions are perfect if you want to add instant length, play with colours or add volume to your hair. Here you can see some before and after photos. Your new luscious locks can last up to three months with proper “manetenance”.
Locks & Mane is North America’s premiere luxury hair extensions bar. The company was founded in Toronto and currently has two stores here (Queen Street West and Sherway Gardens) as well as one in New York City (inside Lord & Taylor). At their extensions bars, you can get semi-permanent or clip in extensions applied, tightening, dry styling and extensions removed.
Fancy Face Inc. will offer clip in extensions only (no semi-permanent), at a slightly reduced rate for our brides. You will have to come in to our studio for a complimentary colour-match session where we’ll also teach you how to care for and prep the extensions. We will help you choose the perfect colour so that your new locks will look and feel natural. With over 20 colours available, we guarantee a perfect match every time! Then on your wedding day, our stylist will apply and style them for you.
Please inquire with us on rates and to set up an appointment to get colour matched. The appointments are held in our studio every other Wednesday from 7:30-8:30pm. We recommend you have the appointment at least 3-4 weeks prior to your trial date. Please note that after purchase, the extensions are non-refundable.
Happy New Year!! We at Fancy Face Inc. hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and all the best for 2017!
At the start of every year, we all make a list of resolutions for how we want to change and improve for the upcoming year. However, many of us are guilty for slacking on them after just a few months. For this year, here are several very simple and easy-to-stick-to resolutions related to beauty and health that will make you feel better about yourself and boost your confidence. We challenge you to incorporate these into your everyday lives, or even just a couple that you think you’d really benefit from. We promise your future self will thank you for sticking to them!
- Throw out old products: As makeup lovers, we love to accumulate beauty products and always purchasing new items to try without even finishing the old ones. This causes a lot of products to go past their shelf-life, while possibly still sitting on your shelf! Expired products may have bacteria growing on them, and can be really damaging to your skin. So start 2017 off with a clean slate, and throw out anything that is older than 6 months.
- Wash makeup brushes regularly: If you wear makeup every day, it’s easy to forget about washing your brushes. Dirty brushes can have bacteria lingering on them that get transferred onto your products and face when used. This will cause clogged pores, breakouts and other skin reactions. Make it a habit to wash away the dirt and grime every time (or at least once or twice a week) after use, for clearer skin and a brighter complexion.
- SPF: Be more conscious of protecting your skin from the sun, whether rain or shine. Choose a foundation or primer that includes SPF, and save yourself from dark spots and sun damage in the future.
- Skin and hair detox: Daily use of makeup and excessive use of the blowdryer/hot tools for your hair can be very damaging for your skin and hair in the long term. Every month or so, try going makeup-free (or at least skip the foundation) for a week. By the end of the week, your skin will be noticeably clearer and brighter. Another week, try skipping the blowdrying and use of hot tools for your hair. By letting your hair air-dry, you will allow it to be healthier and less prone to breakage and dryness.
- Ditch a bad habit: We know everyone has at least one bad beauty/health habit, or at least something that they want to improve on. Do you bite your nails? Pick at your face? Eat too much junk food? Not get enough beauty sleep? Choose a bad habit to get rid of to benefit your health and look more beautiful!
An article of ours has been published in NICHE Magazine! The article was written by Brittany Gray, on our top stocking stuffer ideas for the beauty and makeup lover. Although Christmas is now over, you can still purchase these products for yourself for the new year! Here are our top 5 picks:
- Charlotte Tilbury’s “The Gift of Red Carpet Skin” Travel Kit
- NYX’s “Love Contours All” Palette
- Elizabeth and James’ “Nirvana Bourbon” Perfume
- Davines’ “Solu Shampoo”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ “Glow Kit” in Ultimate Glow
Read the full article below!